Cardlay is a Danish FinTech Company that allows issuing banks and card issuers to capitalize digitally on existing portfolios globally. A single software platform to issue, load, and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility and optimization in all processes.
Offering new payment card functionalities, Cardlay is providing added value within cards, transactions, travel expense management, millage, and VAT reclaim. Cardlay is driving change to improve the daily business lives of Bank’s corporate customers and their employees by continuously delivering innovative and market-leading software solutions.
From day one, Cardlay has provided automated digital solutions with a unique user experience for a great improvement of banks customers. Cardlay’s forefront software is both technologically and in terms of market approach, aimed at top-tier Banks and leading card issuers to capitalize on existing portfolios and creating long-term digital customer relationships. Built on automation and optimization; the solution meets a developing market’s need for disruption of card payments silo structures, card-handling processes, and galloping change of end-user’s behaviour
VP Technology shall secure a high quality IT & Development platform for Cardlay’s services, Build the Cardlay IT organization of the future. Manager and leverage existing operations and development in Odense, Copenhagen and Belgrade
Key Areas of responsibility:
- People management of dev, devops and testing team
- Ownership of development, testing and IT admin partnerships
- Development and testing process
- Ownership of architecture, Implementation and strategy
- Secure compliance of software platforms according to PCI DSS, GDPR and other regulations
- Enable and advocate Agile DevOps cultue and mindset
- Enable and advocate data driven decision making
- Optimise IT admin processes and IT security
- Continue developing the Cardlay Enterprise Architecture
- Leverage existing IT platforms for future growth
- Guide and priotitise development activities
- Establish partnerships with new vendors and leverage existing
- Produce technical roadmaps and plans
Preferably you will be placed at our Odense location.
You may expect som travel activity between the two locations Odense & Copenhagen and som international travel activity.
You have previously managed and grown a significant IT department from start-up/scale-up
- Sound knowledge of Application Architecture, - Infrastructure Architecture and overall solution architecture
- Excellent of knowledge of Cloud Architecture principles
- Excellent knowledge of Micro Services Architecture Principles
- Agile Software Development and Scrum
- Platform design, development, and architecture using modern technologies including but not limited to: Open source software, Java Spring Boot, Go, Linux OS, ReactJS, AWS, Docker Containers
- Natural manager and problem solver with ability to structure own tasks and planning
- Fluent in English
- Proactive behavior, always looking and keeping a holistic overview
- Business understanding of an international IT start-up
M.Sc Comp. Science, IT engineering or similar
An opportunity to work in a top professional young company in an international context. Where there is the opportunity for professional and personal development in an exciting environment, where you are surrounded by some of the best in fintech & It technology.
You will be a part of The Cardlay core team consist of hand-picked, senior specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail email@example.com
or Susanne Taarnager Strøm by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 2999 9050