Cardlay is a Danish FinTech Company that allows issuing banks and card issuers to capitalize digitally on existing portfolios globally. A single software platform to issue, load, and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility and optimization in all processes. Offering new payment card functionalities, Cardlay is providing added value within cards, transactions, travel expense management, millage, and VAT reclaim.
Cardlay is driving change to improve the daily business lives of Bank’s corporate customers and their employees by continuously delivering innovative and market-leading software solutions. From day one, Cardlay has provided automated digital solutions with a unique user experience for a great improvement of banks customers.
The Cardlay core team consist of hand-picked, senior specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development. Offices today are Copenhagen, Odense & Belgrade. This job is preferably placed at the Copenhagen Office.
This job is placed at the Copenhagen office
As product owner you develop Cardlays’ product suite in close cooperation with our technical and commercial partners
Key areas of responsibility
- Ensure Cardlay continuously strengthen and build key product differentiators
Professionalize product management processes within Cardlay
- Be the customer champion within Cardlay to ensure we design and build products our customers love
- Product owner of travel expense management and vat reclaiming products
- Ownership of key product management processes within Cardlay
- Assist CCO in building a strategic product roadmap for next 2 years
- Build a tactical roadmap for each product line for the next 12 months
- Build an operational delivery plan for the next 3 months for each product line together with project management
- Work closely with solutions architects to design key product processes and features and build epics and stories for the development team
You have excellent English language skills both verbal and in writing. You are reliable, analytic and have a well-developed commercial and business sense and understanding and have an open and communicating personality. You are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple relations, contacts and stakeholders.
Experienced by working with products on an operational, tactical and strategic level
Experienced by working with service design, customer journeys and agile development
Experienced within developing products with external stakeholders
Commercial or technical education on Master level
A challenging and developing position in a unique Fintech start-up with extraordinary good personal development opportunities. You will work in a true international context. Be a part of a hand-picked team of specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development in Cardlay
Salary is to be negotiated
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Susanne Taarnager Strøm by mail email@example.com
or telephone +45 2999 9050