Field Application Engineer
Sagemcom is a leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market (set top boxes, internet boxes, electricity meters, etc.) that is headquartered in France. Group turnover totals €2 billion, the headcount of 4,200 employee’s works in more than 40 countries, of which about 30% in France and the group has been profitable since it was created. Sagemcom designs, manufactures and ships more than 40 million terminals worldwide every year.
The main missions for the position will be:
- Interface between Broadband customers in Nordics, Sagemcom R&D (based mainly in France but also in Tunisia and China) and Sagemcom Business Unit (based in France).
- First analysis of issues reported by operator customers and finding reproduction scenarios for the Software development teams or system test teams.
- Develop the Sagemcom collaborative relationship with the customers on existing and future projects for Broadband Gateways (DSL Gateways, DOCSIS Gateways, GPON Gateways)
- Work closely with our customers on the product introduction phase, particularly the elements of firmware and software validation testing.
- Assist in customer RFx, ITT responses, presentations, and demonstrations, etc.
Background and knowledge:
- Knowledge in TCP/IP Network
- Knowledge in Broadband residential gateways
- Knowledge and expertise in testing Wifi - gateways
- Experience in Software operating systems preferably embedded Linux
- Knowledge of test equipment and backend
- Fluent Swedish and English. French would be a plus, but it is not required
Could this be your next step? We welcome your application! Sagemcom is working together with Recruitment International AB in this recruitment. Please send in your application, with letter and CV in English, to email@example.com
before March 1st, 2019. For questions, please contact recruitment consultant Mikael Blomberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment International Sweden