Senior Web Architect
Cardlay is a Danish FinTech Company that allows issuing banks and card issuers to capitalize digitally on existing portfolios globally. A single software platform to issue, load, and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility and optimization in all processes.
Offering new payment card functionalities, Cardlay is providing added value within cards, transactions, travel expense management, millage, and VAT reclaim.
Cardlay is driving change to improve the daily business lives of Bank’s corporate customers and their employees by continuously delivering innovative and market-leading software solutions.
From day one, Cardlay has provided automated digital solutions with a unique user experience for a great improvement of banks customers.
Cardlay’s forefront software is both technologically and in terms of market approach, aimed at top-tier Banks and leading card issuers to capitalize on existing portfolios and creating long-term digital customer relationships. Built on automation and optimization; the solution meets a developing market’s need for disruption of card payments silo structures, card-handling processes, and galloping change of end-user’s behaviour.
The Cardlay core team consist of hand-picked, senior specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development. Offices today are Copenhagen, Odense & Belgrade.
The new Senior Web Architect will refer to the CTO.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Development and implementation of web based frontend solutions
- Define and develop web landscape and architecture
- Define web based roadmap together with other lead architects
- Secure compliance of software platform according to PCI DSS and other regulations.
- Technical management of internal and external resources for optimal execution of architecture roadmaps
- Potential line management opportunities
You have some years of experience from the following:
- UI & UX
- Translating visual designs into HTML and CSS
- Responsive Design and browser optimization
- Mobile First
- CSS Preprocessors such as LESS, SASS
- Automated functional and acceptance testing
- Design Patterns and Single Page Applications
A challenging and developing position in a unique Fintech start-up with extraordinary good personal development opportunities. You will work in a true international context.
The interview will take place in Copenhagen or Odense.
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone +45 35 25 40 80.