Research Technology Project Leader
Husqvarna Construction Products is a part of Husqvarna Group, and leader in the construction and stone industries. Their extensive construction product range includes machines, diamond tools and all accessories that you need for cutting, sawing and drilling, as well as polishing floors and demolition.
To stay in the lead, they are investing a lot of resources into product development. Their ambition is to keep on developing intelligent, cutting-edge solutions that combine high professional performance, making work easier, more productive and rewarding for the users.
Your mission is to:
• Develop and maintain expertise in various applications and production processes of the Stone business;
• Evaluate new technologies available worldwide and extrapolate their added values in the current processes;
• Create a high level network with universities, technology leaders, etc.;
• Extract the useful part of an invention, a technology;
• Build a collaboration program with external subcontractors, universities, and contacts with suppliers (metallic powders, steel cores, lab equipment…);
• Implement a new technology inside our factories;
• Introduce or consolidate lab evaluation methods in order to support metallurgical developments;
• Build reporting adapted for public subventions (regional, European, etc.), patent applications, ISO standards;
• Lead new projects developments in collaboration with the various Application PMD Leaders, Metallurgy Lab Center and production;;
• Implement processes in Production into our various sites in Belgium, China, Portugal, and Italy;
• Improve assembling processes: brazing, lazer welding, injection molding of plastics and rubbers and build specifications for our Suppliers (brazing alloys, steels blades, plastic types etc).
• Civil Engineer in Physics, Material Sciences or Mechanics preferably with a final thesis on metallurgy and powders sintering or equivalent acquired experience;
• Knowledge of industrial high-tech;
• 5 years of experience in powder sintering production processes and Laboratory equipment for various analysis;
• Experience in Construction tools and geology/stones is a plus;
• High capacity to extract added values from inventions, patents, news technologies;
• Project leader with a good team spirit;
• Very good level in English. Knowledge of French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese is a plus;
• Willing to travel;
• Good knowledge of Solid Works and data bases is a plus.
Our client offers:
• The possibility to run a network of technological competences and allow the company to operate in a more ecological and economical way;
• Complete openness to launch new ideas;
• An attractive salary commensurate with the position and your experience;
• The opportunity to lead profitable projects.
Your candidacy accompanied by any useful information can be addressed under the reference 0466
to Leclère & Consultants via our website: www.leclere-consultants.be
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Leclère & Consultants Belgium