Product Manager UK
Intergas has been at the forefront of domestic boiler manufacture in The Netherlands for over 40 years. The company is based in Coevorden since 1961. As a world-class manufacturer of High Efficieny condensing combination boilers, we have been at the forefront of innovative boiler design which has practical end benefits. Our continued growth, in terms of market share, sales and production capacity, is a testament to the quality and reliability of our boiler range; this expansion means we are always looking for like-minded people to join our successful team. We currently have a vacancy for a fulltime (40 hours per week)
Click here for a video impression of Intergas
• The product manager reports to the Manager Product Management.
• Main contact for domestic-, foreign customers and Intergas subsidiaries concerning product specific demands or new product developments. These contact are initiated by the colleagues of the sales department or the export manager.
• Identifies the demands (must have) and wishes (nice to have) of domestic and foreign customers and creates, based on the discussion with the customer a list of demands.
• Assesses the demands for new products based on technical and commercial feasibility (quantity expectations, sales potential on the short and long term, price positioning vs competition, business case etc.).
• Advises customer about the availability of products and possibilities for product combinations (boilers and accessories).Is able to translate the demand of the customer to a realistic and achievable solution and formulates this as a development specification.
• Creates a time planning for complicated development or modification procedures and coordinates between involved departments and takes appropriate measures to secure progress.
• Responsible for securing the agreed “time to market” of a project .
• Responsible for cross functional coordination between sales, R&D, production, quality, marketing, purchasing and distribution
• Knowledge of the heating industry is a pre.
• Experience with product management of technical products within R&D and manufacturing organization.
• Professional communication in the English language is necessary. Basic knowledge of the German and/or French language is an advantage.
• Has a good feeling for sales and commercial opportunities.
• Knowledge of the application of the Intergas products and the strong and weak spots of the competition.
• Works professional with basic IT tooling.
Jopportunity is Intergas’ recruitment partner, all applications are shared with the HR department of Intergas. Interviews are scheduled to take place in Coevorden with Rutger van Drongelen of Jopporunity and the HR Manager of Intergas. Please mail your application (application code: 18-013) to Rutger van Drongelen, email@example.com
and cc Inge Venema, firstname.lastname@example.org
(HR Manager). For further inquiries, please contact Rutger van Drongelen at +31-(0)6-53 75 75 75 (also available after close of business
Jopportunity Executive Search Netherlands