IT Service Delivery Manager
Husqvarna Construction Products is a part of Husqvarna Group, and leader in the construction and stone industries. Their extensive construction product range includes machines, diamond tools and all accessories that you need for cutting, sawing and drilling, as well as polishing floors and demolition.
To stay in the lead, they are investing a lot of resources into product development. Their ambition is to keep on developing intelligent, cutting-edge solutions that combine high professional performance, making work easier, more productive and rewarding for the users.
Inside the group Husqvarna Construction Products, the Group Information Services ensures that IT supports efficiently the business.
As a member of the Group Information Services team (GIS), your mission is :
• Overall management and leadership of a major functional area with multiple lines of services: coaching of team members;
• Work with business and other IT functions to understand and anticipate needs;
• Support financial management with budget and forecast;
• Establish and maintain service commitments with local or regional IT suppliers (SLA/KPI based);
• Secure that the services deliver according to business demand and agreed service commitments towards Business;
• Participate and report service status in business forums and report delivery of local & regional services;
• Prioritize support, maintenance and development activities;
• Continuously build relationships and communicate with key-users, suppliers and other GIS functions;
• Make decisions that have an impact on the achievement of the business goals and on the company operations;
• Ensure IT risk management within the business;
• Establish and manage performance targets and be accountable for meeting targets;
• Provide career planning advice to staff members.
Your profile :
• Master degree;
• Fluent in English and French;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role;
• Excellent organizational/project management skills;
• Strong leadership and decision making skills;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Understanding of complex information and requirements;
• Good knowledge of ERP systems;
• Great IT skills combined with a good head for business;
• Willing to travel 35% of your time.
We offer :
• The possibility to lead a wide range of projects;
• The chance to work within a very well organized team;
• An attractive compensation and benefit package in line with the position and your experience;
• The opportunity to work within an international company with an eye on work-life balance.
Your candidacy accompanied by any useful information including motivation letter can be addressed via our website: www.leclere-consultants.be
Leclère & Consultants Belgium