HR Manager Belgium NL/FR/EN
Husqvarna Construction Products is a part of Husqvarna Group, and leader in the construction and stone industries. Their extensive construction product range includes machines, diamond tools and all accessories that you need for cutting, sawing and drilling, as well as polishing floors and demolition.
To stay in the lead, they are investing a lot of resources into product development. Their ambition is to keep on developing intelligent, cutting-edge solutions that combine high professional performance, making work easier, more productive and rewarding for the users.
Your mission :
• Prepare and propose the HR management plan for the company in line with the general objectives of the company;
• Manage all global HR processes: Team Survey, Talent Review, Performance Review, IPE, Mercer Survey etc;
• Manage the compensation & benefits policies according to the local market situation and define the yearly people budget;
• Manage the fleet of company cars;
• Lead the people management process (hiring of new potential employees, yearly appraisal of performances, development of competencies) and reporting to the management;
• Manage the industrial and social relations in Belgium;
• Member of the local Works Council and Security Committee;
• Member of the European Works Council, representing the Employer in the full EWC meeting and member of the EWC Steering committee;
• Make sure that organizational Belgian structure is in line with the strategic objectives of the Division;
• A position within the Belgium Management Team with important responsibilities and reporting to the Managing Director.
Your profile :
• University degree Human Resources Management or Psychology, Law, Social Sciences with additional HR qualifications;
• Trilingual Dutch – French – English;
• At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources Management (Generalist) in an industrial and international (multi-cultural) environment;
• Expertise in social, tax- and labour laws;
• Analytical and critical thinking;
• Proficient in people leadership and relationship building;
• Proven negociation skills;
• Willing to handle in the continuity of what has been built up with an eye on the changes needed for tomorrow.
We offer :
• A varied job full of opportunities, challenges and possibilities;
• The chance to develop your network;
• A position with important responsibilities
Your candidacy accompanied by any useful information can be addressed via our website: www.leclere-consultants.be
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leclère & Consultants Belgium