Head of EMEA Marketing
SteelSeries makes high performance gaming gear used by the most demanding gamers Worldide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community. Originally founded in Denmark, we've now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago, Taipei & Beijing.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
Mission: We provoke an aspirational connection to gaming culture by disrupting conventions and empowering gamers through our products and communication.
This position is based at the Copenhagen office.
You will be responsible for building SteelSeries into a formidable digital and e-sports brand in EMEA, driving profitable growth.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Every part of the digital customer journey including website, advertising, PR, SoMe, esports and other influencers.
- Share P&L responsibility for EMEA.
- Enforce the brand leader status.
- Lead a team of 6+ people covering PR, esports, SoMe, influencer marketing and advertising
We expect you to have followering qualifications:
- Deep digital marketing and transactional commerce experience, including drivers of both e-tail and retail sell-out
- Experience with hands-on marketing strategy and management including promotion planning, social media, online advertising, activating influencers, events, e-tail content and execution
- A successful track record of leadership and the ability to attract, develop and retain world class talent.
- A master degree within Marketing.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt
or telephone +45 35 25 40 80.